POSTPONED UNTIL EARLY SPRING 2021
Sunday, March 28th, Ed Oliver Golf Club, Wilmington, DE: 1-3 pm
DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER _ TODAY”S GIRLS GOLF CLINIC IS CANCELLED – WE WILL TRY TO RESCHEDULE AT ANOTHER DATE – PLEASE STAY TUNED TO THE WEBSITE, EMAILS AND COACHES
Please check our website on our Programs pages for more detailed information on the Life Skills Programs on the Golf Courses. We have the schedule up for Spring Summer I, Summer II and Fall 2021.
Our staff members are available to answer any questions. Please do not hesitate to reach out:
First Tee Delaware Staff:
Bob Norris, Executive Director: email@example.com
Charma Bell, Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leslie McGuigan, Business Manager: email@example.com
The First Tee – Delaware -Statement on our 2021 Programs
- If there is a doubt that the child is not feeling well before class, she or he should not attend the class. Parents are responsible for making this decision and The First Tee of Delaware will not be responsible for taking temperatures of the child.
- Children will social distance at all times. If the child does not follow social distancing guidelines, she/he will be warned; if they continue not to follow the direction of the Coach they will be asked to leave the class.
- All golf equipment and accessories (i.e. golf balls, tees, clubs) and teaching aids will be sanitized before and after each group class;
- For group classes, we are limiting the number of participants. If we have more than the limited number of participants registered, we will consider the option of having a second session depending on the availability of coaches;
- We will have a minimum of 2 coaches at each session and if we have more than expected participants – additional Coaches will join the class;
- Participants should bring their own drinks. Use of shared water foundations is discouraged.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available for all participants and coaches.
- Coaches and Staff must wear cloth face coverings in accordance with the State of Delaware guidelines.
- Masks are required to be worn by all participants while they are at class.
- Parents are welcome to stay during class and participate when the program is specified. If determined by the coach, and depending on the type of programming, parents and visitors may be asked to be away from the practice area and social distancing from other parents as needed.
Social Distancing Guidelines
As we are eagerly awaiting to get our programming started again, please review these Social Distancing Guidelines with your participants, friends and family members.
At The First Tee of Delaware, we will be implementing all of these Guidelines as it will be necessary to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please know that our Staff, Coaches and Volunteers, are in constant communication, along with the guidance from our Board of Directors and the First Tee National, in planning the appropriate time frame to re-start our programming.
Please check our website often for updates on all of our Events, Alerts and Programming.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE GOLF EQUIPMENT DONATIONS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED.
We certainly appreciate your donations. At this time, we currently do not have the staff in the office to coordinate and properly receive donations.
A NOTICE will be posted when The First Tee of Delaware office is fully staffed.
Thank you for your patience.
The First Tee of Delaware statement regarding Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
The First Tee of Delaware’s top priority is the health and safety of our participants and their parents, employees and volunteers. Working with the First Tee National Organization, we have been reviewing all available information related to the continued spread of the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19.
After considering the relevant positions from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), there are no planned suspensions of business activity at this time. We are following announcements from local, and State of Delaware Departments of Health to understand local risks and plans to help prevent the spread of this illness and keep our staff, coaches, volunteers and participants safe. We are also monitoring guidelines and any changes from The First Tee, as well as from the CDC, the WHO, and other U.S. Departments as events evolve.
We, at The First Tee of Delaware, will identify and follow applicable guidelines and hygiene precautions as necessary. In the event that circumstances change, requiring us to make adjustments to our program activities and how we operate, we will do so and immediately communicate with our stakeholders. We will continue to actively monitor reports and will make any updates as necessary. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The First Tee of Delaware Board and Staff